Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep this website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and Galaxy UL Engines Ltd in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept agree the following terms and conditions:
- Your payment for purchases made on this web site are handled by PayPal, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Galaxy UL Engines Ltd unless and until Galaxy UL Engines Ltd accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Galaxy UL Engines Ltd sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Galaxy UL Engines Ltd of your offer to buy goods from Galaxy UL Engines Ltd.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions which may be amended in accordance with paragraph 27 below from time to time.
- You must check that the details on the confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- Galaxy UL Engines Ltd will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Galaxy UL Engines Ltd for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- . If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Galaxy UL Engines Ltd as soon as possible.
- Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are subject our refund and exchange policy.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by emailing email@example.com.
- Once we receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to Galaxy UL Engines Ltd from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account (please allow 14 days) and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Galaxy UL Engines Ltd in the condition that they were in when sent to you.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- Galaxy UL Engines Ltd does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Galaxy UL Engines Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Galaxy UL Engines Ltd IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Galaxy UL Engines Ltd DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Galaxy UL Engines Ltd shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Galaxy UL Engines Ltd of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- Galaxy UL Engines Ltd do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Galaxy UL Engines Ltd website or for any products or services purchased from it.
- Galaxy UL Engines Ltd will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
- Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by Galaxy UL Engines Ltd. All prices include sales taxes unless otherwise stated, and a charge for shipping will be added where applicable.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the UK. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
- Galaxy UL Engines Ltd aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 48 hours (Mon - Fri and excluding Public Holidays) of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock and will be placed on back order. If this is the case we will notify you so that you have the option of refund if you would rather not wait
- Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. If several items are ordered and some are not in stock, those available will be sent and the remainder placed on back order as mentioned in para 22.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Galaxy UL Engines Ltd has received payment in full for that product.
- If your delivery address is outside of UK (mainland), Galaxy UL Engines Ltd, will ship your order according to our Highlands and Islands, or European shipping schedule. Please contact us for shipping rates.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Galaxy UL Engines Ltd tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on Galaxy UL Engines Ltd to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- Galaxy UL Engines Ltd may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. When Galaxy UL Engines Ltd do so, Galaxy UL Engines Ltd will mention the fact on the home page. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
- These terms and conditions shall apply when Galaxy UL Engines Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Galaxy UL Engines Ltd and you relating to your purchase. Galaxy UL Engines Ltd advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Galaxy UL Engines Ltd.
- You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom
Returns and Refunds
We are happy to exchange or offer a credit note, or refund (excluding postage) on ANY item that you have purchased from us for ANY REASON up to 14 days after the purchase.
The item must be in the same condition as when it was purchased with labels intact, and in a resaleable condition.
If you do not have the receipt for the items we will exchange the goods or offer you a credit note at the current or last selling price. Unfortunately we are unable to refund any postage paid.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cookies are used within web browsing to store small pieces of information.
We use a sessionid cookie to ensure that the shopping cart functions and remembers items which you have viewed or added to your cart as you move through the website pages. This cookie is destroyed when you close your browser.
The store gives you the option to remember your details in order to avoid having to re-enter them on subsequent visits these are persistent cookies called WRITECLL / WRITECLP These are set when the customer logs in and chooses to "Remember login on this computer". The password is hashed and unrecognizable.
Similarly cookies id1 / id2 are used to recall the customer's checkout details if the customer checks the "remember me" option while checking out.
A third cookie called ectcartcookie is set to remember a customer's cart contents for 2 weeks after the browser has closed. This helps cater for unplanned interruptions such as power outages and connection failures.
We use Statcounter Analytics to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they're using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
Finally our website may use links to third party websites such as social media sites and YouTube which create their own cookies. Please visit these sites directly to view their cookies policy.
You may also use your browser to set cookies preferences or disable them completely. To do this you should refer to your browser help files. Please be aware that by disabling cookies the shopping cart functions on this site will cease to function.